mechanical contact control
wire crimping press
Process / Quality process
• STI GENLIS allows all its customers to benefit from its extensive experience acquired in the automotive sector.
• Worried about the satisfaction of our clients, our employees are trained to manage cases of default in accordance with our quality approach
• STI GENLIS develops a culture of innovation breaking the habits and the constant search for improvement in all fields (technical, logistical, social, etc …).
• Certification ISO 9001 version 2008 and VALEO 1000 class A95
• Computer aided global management [ERP] from the commercial offer to the delivery
• Investment in modern and productive equipment
• Absolute rigour in respect of the specifications
• Identification and traceability of products
• Control of performance indicators
• Control for problem solving in case of nonconformity
• Sequential controls and electrically tested products
• With each new production, preparation and presentation to the client for validation of an initial sample (IS), or performing a modelling 2D / 3D
• Measured service rate (delivery deadlines) above 98%
• System audits and periodic process audits
• Continuous improvement process through preventive and corrective actions
• Gas heating for workshops
• Reasoned saving policy
• The separation and recycling of copper (filaments and cables) in the production chain for copper
• Sorting and recycling of plastic packaging in the production chain for plastic
• Classification, compaction and recycling of cardboard and containers in the production chain for paper / cardboard
• Delivery KANBAN replacing lost packaging boxes or transport boxes dedicated to products
• Classification and reuse of handling pallets
• Our presence in semi-rural areas and our proximity chosen with the train station Genlis allow our employees to do commuting on foot, by bicycle or public transport.
• STI GENLIS is an agent in the field of manufacturing electrical materials, allowing end users to use clean energy to power their equipment
• Collaboration with vocational schools offering components at the end of its useful life for educational use.
• Recycling coffee capsules on a voluntary basis